Thursday, February 24, 2011

Attention Viewers ..

I'm the owner of this website.  Many things I post are things I want to share to you, the viewer.  I take no credit in any of the pictures and documents that I post besides the ones I claim with my logo on it.  I LOVE to share my passion of animals and how Mother nature shares the most prescious creatures she has ever introduced to Earth. Unfortuantely life isn't fair and many of us don't have a heart that works right.  Many owners and abusers are disturbed and inhumane in the most unimaginable ways.  I hope viewers like you are touched by the stories I share and many greater animal-rights advcates like the PETA, SPCA, THE HUMANE SOCITEY OF UNITED STATES, and many many more share and make us aware of as well.
I own two dogs myself, a Chihuahua name Mimi and a Rat Terrior name Mickie.  Both I  do try my best to care and love unconditionally.  For as long as I can remember, my family has always owned pets. 
Not until recently when I became aware that animals have no voice and we are their only support.  They depend on us and share anything that is in their power to make our lives as special as they know how.
I just want the ones who do own a pet to be KIND, to LOVE, to ADORE, to APPRECIATE, and do what loving-companion can do to treat your pets with the utmost attention and unconditional love.
Please adopt, be if you buy, save their life and make a friend for life.


Here is a treat from me, a picture of my babies Mimi (rt) & Mickie (lt).

No comments:

Post a Comment